Monday, August 15, 2011

Trust in your Turbulence...

If someone shook me awake this morning and told me I was going to be creating a blog today, I would have told them they were crazy and rolled back over with my pillow over my head. As it turns out, whoever shook me awake was indeed, correct.

Over the past months, a close and wonderful friend of mine would send me blogs she would read everyday and finally she made one of her own. I took a look and was hooked on the idea of having somewhere I could write freely other then the notorious FaceBook, Twitter and/or the disappearing MySpace. I struggled on a display name and title as my iTunes was shuffling itself in the background and The Working Title's, "Turbulence", shuffled its way to the front sparking my blog name, title, and premise of this blog. I give all credit to the four members for the idea and inspiration from their beautiful 9 minutes and 18 seconds melody.

Another reason I took to the idea of having a place to write was to do the best thing one can do when facing a problem, vent it and try to trust in the turbulence of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment