Sunday, August 28, 2011

1977 Warehouse Captured from a Security Guard


I have been working for Allied Barton Security Services for a little over a year now and have enjoyed the entire learning experiance thus far. In my continuing pursuit of hopefully one day joining the officers in blue, I was recently promoted and offered the new position of site supervisor for a very old, very falling apart warehouse in the town I live in. I wasn't very eager to step foot in the Saw movie look-alike warehouse I was assigned to but as a security officer and newly appointed site supervisor, I ventured inside.

The first thing that hit me was the smell and the sound. It smelled like a wet, dead something and I heard well, silence. After a few weeks passed, I was able to find my way around the old warehouse and found it to be not so scary but fascinating...

This picture is of an old safe located in the front of the building!


Outside!

The elevator!
 
Lo and behold the Saw look-alike warehouse was antique yet awesome. It doesn't have a set date to be demolished as of now but I feel lucky to have captured a little piece of my town's history.
 

1 comment:

  1. Warehouse owners are usually concerned about two main security risks. These security risks are Vandalism and theft. A warehouse is designed for ease. survival warehouse food

    ReplyDelete